Thank you so much for your enthusiasm on my last blog post! If you tried the drinks let me know how you liked them.
Today I am going to share with you, how to make Blueberry Yogurt Bites (YUM).
Don’t freak out, you can use other fruits you have in your fridge and whatever yogurt you want. I just happened to have leftover blueberries and also one low fat blueberry yogurt in my fridge.
- Get a baking sheet and cover with parchment paper.
- Pour some yogurt in a bowl
- Grab a handful (or two) of blueberries (or whatever other fruit you chose), dunk them in your bowl of yogurt, mix them around a little.
- One by one take the berry out with a fork, tap the fork with the blueberry on the side of the bowl to get the excess amount of yogurt off.
- Place the berries one by one on the baking sheet on the parchment paper.
- Put sheet in the freezer for about an hour
- Enjoy the bites, you can put the rest in a plastic bag and keep in freezer for a later healthy snack!
Hope you enjoy these on a nice hot summer day (or rainy) doesn’t really matter!
Let me know how yours came out, and if you tried with different fruit 🙂